Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

The thing I must protect

There is no meaning in life, you are the one who chooses what you want and give it meaning.

I have chosen family; it will always be at my core.
It seems I have been given a chance to try again, I hope don't screw up this time.

Do not say or do stupid things which you know will end up hurting those who are important to you.
Think before you act, do not do things out of temptations, convenience or curiosity.

You've made mistakes in the past which has caused bad enough repercussions, do not do stupid things again.

Think before you speak, do not say things out of spite or to get attention.
Words which come out at the spur of the moment doesn't help, it can cause hurt and make a crack in relationships.

Do not say things which you don't actually mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment