Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Joe Ten turns one!

It's been exactly one year since I start blogging, happy birthday to Joe Ten!!

2 interesting fact about Joe Ten:
  1. Joe Ten was originally intended to be some sort of tech blog, initially named "Da Noob Geek". Then I found that my tech knowledge is actually very low and superficial, thus I changed it to a story on my life.
  2. "Ten" doesn't actually mean "Perfect Ten" or anything, I took the name "Joe Ten" because it was sort of a (cool?) mis-pronunciation of my name back in NS, when my buddies started calling me Joe Ten, some even added eleven, twelve, thirteen etc.
As I started my blog in the middle of exams one year ago, I am currently having my exams now as expected. And as usual, I'm in pretty deep shit in my academics, if things go on like that, I might end up graduating without the honors.

Anyways, to people (especially friends who know me) who are following my blog, thank you for your support! I'd try to keep my blog updated regularly, with little bits and pieces of my life. I'd also try to make my blog less emo, or else it'd turn into a whining station, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment