Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The day before school start

I dunno why, but school seem pretty depressing this sem.

Schoolwork?
It's really not the results that I'm concerned with, since my schoolwork's been pretty lousy all along, it doesn't matter anymore. Hmmm. Prolly it's due to the 4 extremely heavy core mods I'm having this sem? I know I shoudn't be, and I can't afford to be this slack in my studies, esp because my mum's paying off for my school fees. I'm really grateful for that, but I don't see to have the motivation and determination, esp when games come into play....

People?
Prolly the issue. Huimin's not in engin anymore, I won't say why. Just to clarify, I do not have feelings for her, and she's attached anyways. It's nice to have a girl for company on the idiotic journey to school everyday, and personally I really like talking to girls, not because I'm a flirt (well I am, but that's not the reason here), it just feels nicer because every single guy have an overflowing ego, they need to win in every conversation (incl me). It's nice to talk to girls, because you talk, they listen, and of course, my ego feels better.
Another problem is friends, I have a pretty decent number of friends in school, but only few are true friends. They can laugh, talk cock, bullshit together, but they don't really care about you, esp when school work is concerned, everyone is hiding something. And like I said before, some people just have to win.
And of course not forgetting that race invading Singapore. That particular race which have high similarity in form and number with the Zerg. Both disgusting/irritating, and without a number to their population.

Girls?
Always an issue, single is damn boring, really. Even though I keep saying how nice it is to be single, that's just a way to comfort myself. I am still bothered by the question my ex-colleague Desmond asked: "阿Joe, 其实你长得也不错leh,为什么到现在都没有女朋友?" I know the answer to that question, but . . .

1 comment:

  1. Get attached this sem, stay away from the guys you don't like !

    Love,
    CK

    ReplyDelete