Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Engineers have no life



I was watching this video my friend shown me, and I realized one thing: engineers have no life.

For example:
-We love to optimize stuff, phone, computer, whatever device, you name it, we optimize it, dunno for what.
-We think tech stuff is cool, but seriously, it isn't. Having an iPhone 4 is all that matters, nobody cares if you run custom rom on your android.
-We think that we are smart, but seriously, most of the stuff we know, people don't care.
-Tech knowledge NEVER impress the girls, they make friends with us so they can get free computer repairs etc etc.

And eh, I went back to do my tutorial, and got my calculations all wrong because of a single number. Who else get screwed in the ass by numbers and alphabets?

Engineering: it's a curse, it's a freaking nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed by your ideas and thinking. You will really reach the top of this world some day. Best of luck for your future. Bub bye.

    Computer Repairs Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete