Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My job suck

Some of you might have
-known that I'm working at "The Headphones Gallery" and "Case Logic".
-known that I'm paid $1400 per month incl cpf.
-known that I work from 1100 to 2130 daily and only one off per week.
-heard me complaining about this freaking job.

Basically, that translate to roughly $46 per day which translate to $4.6 per hour.

The 'good news' is the boss apparently likes my performance, work attitude, and my physical strength. Which just means that I have to go head office to do sai kang every now and then, with no bonus pay. Shift cupboard, shift table, shift fridge (?), shift this shift that.

Tomorrow, I don't need to go to the shop and work, because they decided to put me as full time shifting at office for one day, and I hope that it is one day only.

Seriously, wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment