Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Mood Swings

I'm having extreme mood swings for the pass few days like a girl in her PMS (just example, no offense)

Was so happy just 2 mondays ago when I passed my driving.

Then this week my mood is like a sinusoidal curve.

Monday- happy/excited
Tuesday- disappointed
Wednesday-extreme joy (<- LOL)
Thursday-extreme bored-ness
Today-extreme tired/sad/sian
Remember I said I'm going to the warehouse today? This is how the warehouse look like:

I was like O_O lah. And there was only 4 person for the store work...
The best part is, I had no idea I could wear berms and slipper =.= and the excuse Jen gave was: "You didn't ask!" =.= x2
We started with the electronics first, got aircon, still ok, somemore just starting nia, lol.
The first big wave was the Black and Decker Heavy Weight Dry Iron.
Freaking 22 kg per pack.
It really didn't need to label "Heavy Weight".

And the end stacking result is like this:

Can you imagine? that's like 80 boxes i think, and only Jon and me shifting!
Then after that is some random boxes shifting, and I had totally no idea what I'm moving, just move.

Around 1pm, William came back with tabao lunch, 2 meat 1 vege $3.50 worth of free lunch, lol.

After lunch, fatique kick in liao, all start to shag. But still got case logic to shift, and NO AIRCON =.=
Fast forward to after loading the pc-show items, we had another mission:
to shift this tower:

which was at the extreme left of the warehouse

To this:

which is at the extreme right of the warehouse

That topless guy is Jon, by the way =D

So much saikang for today, I think I shifted around 5~10 tonnes worth of store...
And the pay is $45, excellent.

Here comes the major part of my emo-ing:
I am really frustrated at my lack of courage. After shifting work at warehouse, I purposely went back to funan, because she's there...

I just wanted to say hi, but somehow it didnt happen. I couldn't find the guts to approach her, especially when I saw so many other guys floating around him. Like ZJ said, I'm usually very thick-skinned one, but when it comes to girls, it's totally different thing.

HAIZ . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment