Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy!

Today is a happy day!
1. Today is OFF DAY
My job is an extremely low pay, long hours, no commission, boring job, so off day is damn shiok.
(sadly next week no off due to PC show T__T oh wells)

2. Got $100 for building a comp for my friend
I know I shouldn't be ripping my friend off like that =X but I'm very tight for cash nowadays XD

3. One big step in my life
The most important reason why I'm happy. I've always believed that everyone is a piece of jigsaw puzzle, you just have to find one that fits.
Today I found a piece that might be that piece.
For the first time in my life, I asked a girl for her number (LOL), and it succeeded. I can't believe I did it! I went "YES LAH !" all the way in Jimin's car, LOL.
Is this piece going to fit? I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment