Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

I don't understand life

每當夜深人靜時,心裏又湧起了莫名的傷。心聲有誰聽,心痛有誰懂?

Everyone sees me as the happy-go-lucky guy – always smiling, laughing, and joking. 心中的無奈有誰知?And there is nothing much I can do but to laugh at everything, even at myself. What else can I do?

Perhaps I am really too greedy, keep on asking for more. Looking at my facebook and blog posts few years back, I have indeed made quite a fair bit of progress. And on a side note, in the previous struggle between ah beng and atas, I actually went on the path of atas unknowingly. But still in my life, I am not at all fulfilled, it feels empty no matter what I do. How do you look for something that you do not know what you are looking for?

Perhaps life is just like that. I’m really sick and tired of life, yet too afraid to die. Meanwhile I can only keep living the way I do, for what else is there left to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment