Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Night View from Esplanade Roof Terrace

With the recent and sudden job change, I only get to go gai gai on weekends, and weekends is super crowded everywhere... We wanted to eat at Astons, but the queue is loooooooooong... so we end up eating at Thai Express at City Link..

Tom Yum Fried Rice Set - $8.90

Barbeque Chicken Set - $8.90
Seafood Tom Yum Soup - $7.90

The food is quite okay, nothing much to say, I suppose almost everybody have eaten Thai Express before. One word of caution, the Tom Yum soup is extremely spicy, I drank 5-6 glasses of water because of that.

After dinner, we went to the Roof Terrace at The Esplanade. Brilliant place, very nice view, cooling and endless wind, very romantic ambiance. Literally a cool place to bring your girl to.

Art Science Museum, Marina Bay Sands

Raffles Place, Office Buildings

We missed the NDP fireworks totally. I didn't even know it was the rehearsal, as I don't care anything about the NDP, as she put it: "no sense of belonging". Well, doesn't matter, I think peace and quiet suits the place and ambiance better anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment