Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Movie. Dinner

Waiting for my hair to dry (which should be quick, short hair :D), just a quick post before I go to bed.

Went to watch X-men: First Class at Filmgarde Iluma today. Movie was awesome, cinema was quite unimpressive.

Dinner was at Billy Bombers Bugis Junction. I must say food has gotten more expensive since my army days, or that army pay was actually pretty good. Anyways, here's what my friend and I ate:

 

Beef

Fish
I seriously can't remember name of the dishes, such complicated names for value sets, which taste really "value".

Well, it's not the food/cinema which matters anyways, tonight was still really nice.

Anyways, time to sleep, gotta wake up early for yet another "exciting" day of work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment