Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cycling. Injured again.

Last summer I learned that you should not talk on the phone while cycling; this summer I learned that you should slow down when taking corners.

I’m an experienced “accidentee” with many different kind of injuries here and there, but I must say this time I got it quite bad.

Let’s see what I got:
A pretty deep wound at the elbow
A sort of swollen ankle
A pretty bad (and a bit swollen) wrist
Pain coming from one of my rib bone.

My mum purposely pressed hard on the wound while applying the antiseptic, to serve as a warning, and as she put it “看下次你还敢不敢” lol. I can tell she’s quite concerned about my injuries, even tho I come home injured quite often. I was told she was damn upset when I got injured in the army that time. 养儿一百岁,长优九十九,all mums care for their children. I know she doesn’t like me going cycling, since I get injured quite often on the bicycle, which is why she stopped me from cycling to school when I was in sec 2. But boys will be boys, haha.

Despite the injuries, yesterday was really nice, I’d crawl my way there if I had to. And oh ya, I finally made it to ECP alone, first time in history. To think of it, I have no idea how I managed it yesterday, I could hardly move when I woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment