Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

T__T

Haiz,

Sadness is everywhere in my life this 2 weeks.

First up with the exams, which I totally flunked, seriously, I know is my fault to slack so much and not keeping up with the pace, but it still suck...

Then's there's the teenage problem (tho I'm not exactly teen anymore) There's this girl in my course who i think is quite cute and more importantly, is my kind of girl.

One problem: she's attached. It just suck that whenever I finally find a girl of my type, she's ALWAYS attached...

It always lights up my day to see her around in school, and I was so happy she sat beside me during the MLE exam, (tho the exam was depressing). But when I went for lunch that day, I saw the guy's arms around her waist... my heart dropped...

I know that I'm not good looking and somewhat fat. And my academic results is just plain crap. And no other notable positive qualities... But I'm just looking for some love... My standard aint that high, just a plain petite cute girl, just δΉ– is good enough. But that seem like Mission Impossible ∞...

Life is such a lousy game... I want a reset...

I've been thinking a lot about my life recently, I really want to set things straight... My personal nature is damn crap nua, and every time I start to do something about it, it never last more than a week... It's time to really set it straight. It's time to be a better man.

PS. I am not likely to fall into depression any time (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment