Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Power of a Mac

Today was fun, with the Sim Lim trip, then the Iron Man 2. But that's not the focus of this post, lol.

Today, I discovered how great a Mac is.

Seriously, I've been a fervent Windows worshiper for as long as I can remember. But after trying the Mac, it is simply 0_0. Not to mention that it simply looks better and classier, the interface is extremely clever, the smartest os probably. The user interface is so intuitive, with a better scrolling, windows switching, etc. Moreover, programs doesn't lag, seriously.

In fact, the mac is so easy to use, a 5 year old kid can use it!


But the mac is not without its flaws though, firstly, getting a device to connect with a mac can be quite a pain in the ass for an average user. What's more, most programs are written for windows, which mean that it's quite difficult to get those to work on a Mac. Generally, a Mac is an extremely powerful machine in a proper user. The rest of my Mac experience will have to wait till I'm rich enough to own one, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment