Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Bring out the warrior inside

Despite everything that I say, I am actually a warrior, a fighter; I will always stand and fight.

Laziness and procrastination do kick in once in a while, and I give excuses for being lazy by adopting a mild character, denying who I am.

The things I look for in life, the characteristics I expect in my partner are reflections of who I really am; it reveals what I want to be.

I wish I had discovered this earlier, but I am also still on a journey of self realization myself. I am truly grateful for those who crossed my path in life. Through them and the interactions with them, I can see myself much clearer than ever.

Persistence and discipline is the key, I need to persevere, bring out the warrior inside, and let it lead and guide my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment