Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

謠言止于智者

Still clearing up my reputation from the mood swing I had at work. Took a valuable lesson on information management. And strangely, it felt like a deja vu.

No matter where you go, as long as there are people, there is bound to be politics, gossips, rumours.

When you hear a piece of sensational news, what do you do with this piece of information?

I do the most stupid thing: spread it. Show off that I knew a lot of insider information.

As of the situation now, it doesn't matter if the information was accurate, whether I had been used or not. The key is, I mishandled information.

謠言止于智者。聽就好,不要傳。

Because when you distribute misinformation, it doesn't matter who started it, you will take the blame since you attracted the most attention.

Next time, no matter what you hear, take it with a pinch of salt. Act like you don't know anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment