Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I'm in control

I used to feed on negativity. But little did I know, it was feeding on me, and it consumed me from the inside.

Now I know that it is not zero that I am looking for.

Just because I was afraid of failure and disappointment, I tried to detach myself from all feelings; I did not allow myself to be happy because I was afraid that happiness would be taken away from me.

But now I know that I was wrong.

Happy is good, I have the rights and I should go all out and enjoy every moment of joy.

It is the negativity which I need to control; now I have finally identified the true enemy, and now I can finally stand up against it.

Now I will control negativity, I will not let it affect me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment