Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reality

Life has an interesting way of pulling you back to earth; you may have thought that you have everything and ready to fly, a simple reality check slaps you right in your face, reminds you that you have nothing. I have received many compliments recently, maybe way too many. So much that I started to dream, started to believe that I have a bright future ahead. And I began to think that I am better than everyone else.

But a simple reality check was all it took: I have nothing now. The fact is always there: I have pathetically little in my account to even survive, while others hold amount I can hardly count. While I continue to dream about my future, many are already having more than I can ever achieve.
They were born lucky, that's what I thought. But were they? Am I just assuming that others were just lucky so that I can use it as an excuse for my laziness and incapability? Am I not fighting hard enough for my own future? Am I missing opportunities along the way which could have made me better?

No comments:

Post a Comment