Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Some things are better left un-said

Words of the wise: some things are better left un-said.

I have a notorious reputation for saying the most controversial stuff to people (and in public). That has caused me quite a lot of problems. I was chatting with a friend just now, and it suddenly became apparent that I should know when to keep my mouth shut. I always thought that facts are facts, even if I don't point it out, the stupid are still stupid; the useless are still useless. But my friend presented a better perspective, funny why I've never tried to see it that way. The logic is simple, saying it doesn't change anything or anyone, but it brings hatred towards myself.

A lesson that many had told me in many ways, but learned only now: certain things don't need to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment