Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Love, the Love of my Life

I’ve been pretty busy throughout the past semester, with many projects and stuff stacking up to my neck. After a surprising slack exam week and a not so optimistic exam results, the semester has finally ended, and the holidays are here. I've been looking forward to this holiday the entire semester, there's so much to do this holiday.

Went to watch 那些年,我們一起追的女孩 with my girl last week, it was a really nice movie, the story is good – slightly cliché but not cheesy, the characterization of people in the movie is very well done also. And of course, a very nice balance of (pervert) humor and romance.

I have my fair share of romance as well, brought my girl to Haagen Dazs for a chocolate fondue dinner.
Here are some pictures:

 


Haagen Dazs’ fondue is pretty expensive compared to the Andersen’s one. The one we ordered is the Royal Fondue, which cost S$48++. The Andersen’s fondue was around S$20. Of course, the item was worth the price, more money = more food, more quality.
Here are the pictures for the Andersen’s one:



Of course, as with all the ice cream and other sweet stuff I had with my girl, the taste is not the thing which accounts for the sweetness, my girl is the reason why it’s sweet.

So we went to our favorite hangout at the Esplanade Roof Terrace after the fondue, which is where it all began; the place I’ve met my girl, the place where she becomes my girl. I suppose all my readers have already guessed what I’m trying to say from the title of this post. Yes, my story has change from這些年,我在追的女孩 to 這輩子,我最愛的女孩.

Love has been a very magical experience for me. Each time I hold her hand, I can hardly believe that this girl is mine; yet it is so real that I can feel the subtle sweetness from deep in my heart. It is such an amazing and wonderful feeling that you’re in love with someone, and that special someone loves you back.

5th December 2011, she is my love, the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment