Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Linus and the incest lions

I have a thing for fluffy and cute stuff, every time I see cute fluffy shit I'll go Awwwwww....
Some people actually have issues with a dude liking soft toys, but seriously, what's up with that? If you like it, you like it!
Don't go start thinking that I'm a feminine type of sissy boy, or even worse, homosexual. I am not. My masculine index is in a very normal region.

Anyways, there is this huge and fluffy lion sitting in the forum Co-op. His name is Linus, derivation: Lion+NUS=Linus, was supposed to be Lionus, but it just sounds weird, so Linus it is.

So I've been planning like forever to take a photo with Linus, and today I finally did!!!
("today" is actually last thursday, thanks to procrastination :P)

Yup, that HUGE and FLUFFY thing is Linus. How can you not go gaga over him?
Just look at how happy it is to see me :D

Linus have some children! I've just meet them so I dunno their names :P


Ok, this is a mistake on my part, they looked so happy/horny, so I granted their wishes. But I totally forgot that they are siblings!
Oh my gawd what have I done?!

No comments:

Post a Comment