Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

School So Far

Woah almost 2 months never update blog liao, can see I very busy nowadays ah, ahahahaha.

Anyways, school start like one month liao, struggling to keep up. new friends, closer friends, and of course a new self declared nemesis who goes around telling people I'm fucked up.

Just to clarify one thing: I am really fucked up, and I don't care.

Due to my straightforward nature, I'm bound to make strong 'enemies' but even stronger friends. If you think I'm fucked up, so be it, I'm not going to please everyone. People who will appreciate my character will appreciate.

Anyways, enough on the childish talk. School's been a real bitch (despite the fun i had with my friends) In our term: 读书读到吐血 which translates to "study until vomit blood"

Been so freaking tired lately, I feel like I'll drop dead suddenly anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment