Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Karma? Bullshit.

My mood is still pretty low, but I'm far from depression, my intelligence is too high for any mental disorders. So I guess I'm pretty ok.

I've been thinking, I'm always thinking, but I cannot find an answer. Just what kind of a person am I? Who/What do I want to be? I don't know.

I hate the rich, I hate the elites, they squander away money and resources callously just to flaunt their wealth. Every resource you use, you are depriving others of it. Many don't even have the chance to fight for it.

And many of the rich and famous, they're just lucky, most of them not even remotely smart.

The world is not fair; there is no such thing as karma. If there is, there will be no rich, no poor, no people dying everywhere.

There is only fact, you are ugly, you are fat, you are poor, they are rich, they have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment