Please do not post any link or advertisement on my blog, it will be removed.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Joe Ten turns three

Three years since I started blogging. It's amazing that I've kept this up for three years. Then a freshman, now graduating. So much has zoomed passed in this three years.

Recent job hunt had me thinking about the privacy and security issues of having a blog. I've been thinking about killing off Joe Ten for quite some time now. I realized that most of those who landed on Joe Ten are either looking to dismantle their Microsoft mouse, or to download Digimon songs. Few are actually interested in what I write, even fewer understands it.

Then I thought of the reason why I created Joe Ten. I realized that it was not so much to keep track of my thoughts, but really just a space to put my ego on display. I wanted attention. One thing I've learned is that food blogs and bimbo self camwhore blogs are the only blogs that attracts attention. Random whining doesn't. So as 16 years of education is finally coming to an end, I think it's about time for Joe Ten to fade into oblivion as well. I am still struggling with this decision, but I think it is just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment